Please read below before you book, whether online or by phone. The safety of our clients and staff is our top priority.
- We will send you a COVID assessment form 24/48 hours ahead of your appointment. This must be completed before we proceed.
- If you are feeling unwell or have a temperature, please do not enter the building.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your appointment
- Door may be locked - if it is, please ring doorbell
- Please bring your own face mask and wear it at all times in the building
- Prams, luggage and items other than handbags will not be allowed into the building
- Please socially distance whenever possible
- Only the person(s) receiving treatment will be allowed in the building
- You will be asked to wash or disinfect your hands upon arrival
- We will not be offering refreshments or magazines, please bring your own
- Card payments only
- For hair/lash/brow colouring you will need to take a patch test at least a full 48 hours before your appointment.
- You will also be asked to complete a new client form upon arrival.
For your safety, we:
-Regularly clean and disinfect all surfaces and implements
-Regularly launder and /or disinfect all capes, towels and linen
-Have removed any non-essential items throughout our salon
-Have initiated contactless methods of scheduling and payment
-Have acquired appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) to be used when necessary and as directed by Government
-Have discontinued the practice of hand shaking and other non-essential contact
-Have re-trained our staff on essential hygiene control and hand hygiene practices
- Adhere to government and industry guidelines for our u=industry sector
And remember, we also want you to enjoy your visit as much as possible..
Book your appointments 24/7 via our online portal
Access our retail aftercare products online 24/7