Terms & Conditions, Legal Stuff and Advice
Being on time for your appointment is greatly appreciated, likewise we will try to run on time to the best of our ability. In the event that you are late for an appointment we will be happy to provide the remainder of the allocated treatment time. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
2. Payments Terms and Cancellation Policy
We will require a deposit to secure all treatments lasting over one hour. Packages must be fully paid in advance to secure booking.
We require at least 24hrs notice if you need to cancel. Failure to do so will incur 50% of treatment cost being charged to your credit card. Non-kept appointments will mean the full 100% cost of your treatments being charged to your credit card.
3. Gift Vouchers
Valid for 12 months. Please ensure you redeem the vouchers in good time to avoid disappointment, as the treatment rooms can get very busy. Vouchers are invalid if lost, stolen or defaced. Please quote your voucher number when making your appointment.
There are no refunds for Gift Vouchers.
Mobile phones - As a courtesy to other customers mobile phones must be switched off.
Children - Due to the need of a relaxing environment we can not allow children in our treatment rooms.
Any client under the age of 16 must be accompanied by their Parent or Guardian.
No more than 2 people (1 client and 1 therapist) can be in the treatment rooms at any one time, unless specifically arranged through Reception.
5. General Treatment Advice - Very Important Information
Food - Always allow at least 1 hour to digest your meals before having treatments.
Alcohol - Never consume alcohol before any treatment.
Medical Conditions - If you have any of the following it is essential to tell your therapist before your treatment as some treatments are prohibited if you suffer from these conditions:
· Heart Condition
· Contact Lenses
· Metal Plates / Pins / Coil
Waxing - Do not have heat treatments or undertake exercise (e.g. sauna, sunbed, Jacuzzi, workout, or swim etc.) less than 8 hours before or 24 hours after your wax. Avoid wearing "Best" underwear for Bikini wax. Avoid normal deodorants after under arm wax.
6. Terms & Conditions
All prices, treatments and information are correct at the time of publishing on our Treatment Menu and posting on our website and are subject to revision without notice. All treatments and services are subject to availability. All offers and promotions are subject to availability.
Lacosette Clinic does not take responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal items. Please keep all your belongings on your person at all times.
If for any reason you have been unhappy with your treatment or service please let the management know and we will do are best to resolve the matter.
Lacosette Clinic and www.lacosette.com are owned and operated by Lacosette Limited, registered office: 56 Friar Street, Droitwich WR9 8EF. (Lacosette Limited is registered in England with company number 8558903).
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, N.Ireland, Scotland and Wales
The following principles govern the use of the information provided by you to Lacosette Clinic:
Personal information (“information”): Any information submitted by you (including, but not limited to, your name, e-mail address and delivery address) will be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- Alerting you to product upgrades, special offers or updated information.
- To enable Lacosette to provide services and products most relevant to you.
- Administration, marketing and profiling your requests and preferences.
Any medical information we hold will only be used by Lacosette staff in connection with your appointment and will be stored in a secure location. The correct medical information is necessary for us to carry out your appointment safely. we will never pass on this information to any other third party apart from Timely which is our secure online booking system. From time to time we would like to contact/send you details of offers that we may run or events we may hold. we will also send you appointment reminders via text or email.
We are required under UK law to keep your basic personal data (such as name, address, date if birth and medical details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be securely destroyed. If at any time you believe the information we hold is incorrect you may request to see this information and have it corrected or deleted.
Lacosette Clinic will keep all information confidential and any information collected by Lacosette Clinic is protected by security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given to us, to prevent unauthorised access, as required by the Data Protection Acts 1994 and 1998 Lacosette Clinic does not authorise the transfer of information to countries that do not provide the same level of data protection as the UK.
All material on web pages under the domain www.lacosette.com is, unless otherwise stated, the property of Lacosette Clinic. These materials are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce or retransmit the materials, in whole or in part, in any manner, without the prior written consent of Lacosette Clinic.